Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Be Free....

Wow it's already Wednesday. Time flies when your having fun!
I must admit I think I have the best job in the world. The kids
this week are just cracking me up! You know the saying kids
say the darnedest thing. Its true!
***
Here is the tag I made for this weeks Tag Tuesday Challenge.
I used a new stamp I got from Prickley Pear. I just love it.
The Challenge this week is to make a tag with Strips and
polka-dots. That was a little bit of a challenge. It took me
awhile to find paper with polka-dots and then where to use it!

Thank you Louise for the great challenge!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Linda

9 comments:

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Linda, this is really a gorgeous tag. I love just the hint of polka dots and stripes in your papers. And so many great details such as the stitching.

Becca said...

Whoa! I think this might be my favorite tag so far. This is nothing like I was thinking when you said polka dots and stripes. So, whatcha gonna do with this tag huh?

Jacqueline said...

Love how you incorporated the dots and stripes into your theme - very cheerful tag!

kado! said...

i love the thoughts that kids have...they are the funniest!

...cute tag!

Kris Dickinson said...

What a fabulous tag! Great design! - Kris

Renee said...

Oh I love this tag Linda! I love the stitching around it.

Elaine. said...

What a wonderful take. Really a beautiful design. Great job
Elaine

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Great tag! The design flows so well.

Lynn Stevens said...

You put so much thought into your tag, beautifully done! almost looks like leather!