Saturday, February 6, 2010

Our Creative Corner Challenge

It as been raining here most of the day and of course I'm Loving it.
I just love being in my craft room listening to the rain and
making cards.

***
The challenge I used today was from Our Creative Corner.
The challenge was to make a masculine card. Which
is always a little difficult for me. I must admit I did
not use a stamp on this card, and I always
use stamps. But I just love the image I used,
and once again I had a great time
making it. Thanks for the inspiration.


Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Linda

5 comments:

Jules @ Lovely Las Vegas said...

Great card (very vintage-steamy), and so time-appropriate, too. I think it has appeal to men and women.

Jules @ Lovely Las Vegas
www.lovelylasvegas.blogspot.com

Becca said...

Awww, so sweet!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Mummm, vintage, my very favorite. I love what you came up with for the masculine Valentine challenge. Great image and the way you used the eyelets and twine gives it the look of a vintage photo album. You rocked this challenge!! So happy to have you joining in the fun with Our Creative Corner this week!

Sonya Ann said...

It is beautiful. What do you do with all of the cards that you make?

Jane Wetzel said...

this is such a cool pic..love the card!