Monday, March 1, 2010

A fun little getaway!

I just wanted to type a couple of lines about the little getaway
weekend the hubby and I had. We were suppose to go to Disney this
weekend but the forecast was rain. So we took the drive to California
anyway! We decided to do a little exploring in Old Town Pasadena.
We only got a little rain, which I loved! It was a beautiful City and
we enjoyed walking around all the shops. I do wish there were more
unique shops there. Most of the shops were the big "Chain" shops.

Next stop DOWN TOWN DISNEY!


How much do you think one of these Lamps cost....

Singing in the rain! Ok I really wasn't singing. Maybe just humming!
Can't wait to go back and go to DISNEYLAND!
Linda



1 comment:

Sonya Ann said...

It looks like a wonderful time. And I bet that lamp post cost a ton! I wish I had one though.