Monday, June 14, 2010

A Dream Vacation....

Well were off and running with another fun Challenge over at CCCB!
Kirsty is our host this week and has come up with a fun 
Little challenge,  Are you ready to play!

Our Theme this week is Venice, Beyond the Gondola..
I have never been to Venice but that would definitely be a
Dream Vacation of mine!
So Stop on over to our Challenge Blog and get all the
details to play along with us!




*******

 The Hubby and I got to take a quick little camping trip with my
In-laws to the Hualapai Mountains, In Arizona.
So you know I have to show you a couple of pictures we
took of our little trip!


We love to take our early morning little walks with our Coffee!
It is pretty quite and sometime you can see more wild life!

This little gal," At least I think she's a gal" was also up early
trying to get a some breakfast in before rush hour started! 

This little woodpecker hung out in our Campsite all weekend
Yes, that is a power pole right in the middle of our site
but we had no power!
How crazy is that!
And of course Lots of green tree's which I love!
So since I can't make it to Venice yet I will just keep on
doing my little Dream Vacation with our
Trailer!
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek and don't forget
to check out the rest of the DT Card over at CCCB!
Linda

12 comments:

Becca said...

Pretty card. Love the music notes background. I like the photo of you with your coffee..cute. It looks very pretty there, glad you had a fun time!

Unknown said...

love your DP, very pretty

Anonymous said...

Linda that is a gorgeous card...
i wish everyone would try camping @ least once in their lifetime...the things you see are amazing...i have one of those awesome chairs that lets me lie way back...i love looking up at the tree tops...even in the lightest breeze those tree tops are bending every which way...i just told hubby last Friday, if there's a bird nest up there those babies are getting really nauseated!!!! :D
~victoria~

ain't for city gals said...

You are so right..if all else fails...go CAMPING!!

Julie said...

Oh Linda,this is the most beautiful card,the colours are amazing,I wish I had your talent for putting together these vintage looks.Beautiful.x

Heather Rogers said...

This is simply beautiful! You did a wonderfuljob with the challenge. :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely card with a touch of vintage feel!
Love your camping pictures too, I want to try that someday soon!
Back in NY, furnishing our apartment and then go back to Vegas on Saturday, I miss my craft room!

Tracy said...

Love this card! The image is awesome and this color combo is too.
Glad you had a great vacation. My hubby's from AZ and there really is some beautiful scenery there. TFS!

Lynn Stevens said...

I dream of going to Venice someday to but until then I'll enjoy your Art.
Great pictures of your camping trip, Looks like a restful and peacful time!

Sonya Ann said...

I just love your cards and I love the fact that the cards get their own little photo shoot!
Your trip looks like it was a ton of fun! Thank you for sharing the pictures!!

Jenny said...

Hi! I saw you on a friends blog and came visiting. This is a gorgeous background!

Your project is neat! I am always inspired be these...but I never do anything with the inspiration...sigh...

Where are the Hualapai Mountains? I live in AZ and I have never heard of them!

Cheryl said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the paper and the image.

Thank you for sharing your pictures! They are beautiful.