Monday, June 28, 2010

Shades of Green.....

I must say GREEN is one of my favorite colors..
This week over at City Crafter Challenge Blog I am
the Hostess this week... So I decided to go with one
of my my favorite color!   GREEN!
 I guess sense I have lived in the desert
for most of my life, green grass and trees
are so appealing to me.

The pictures above are taken by my BFF
Becca from Patina moon..
If you get a chance, check out here
wonderful pictures on her blog.. Here.
Along with some of her amazing Creations!

Here is my card for this weeks challenge...
If you get a chance you should join in and do the
challenge,  You just might win some goodies,
all you have to do is make a card with the color 
Green!
*****

Well my MOM is haveing a Birthday this week...
so instead of a card I made her a Tag!
You know how much I love Tags.
This was so much fun to make..
The Picture on my Tag is an Old
Black & White picture of my MOM,
The man with here is my Uncles Brother..
I just love this picture of her, I have it
Hanging in my craft room!
I hope she likes it as well!
Thank you for stoppin by...
I so enjoy reading all your comments
Thank You!
Hugs, Linda

16 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh my! Your mom is so cute! I was going to ask where you get that vintage image, how cool is that Linda! I bet your mom love that too!
Pretty shades of green card too!

Unknown said...

Linda your card is so nice, you always do such nice work,.

Becca said...

Wow Linda, that tag did turn out nice! I can't wait to hear what your mom thinks, though I'm sure she will be thrilled! The Shades of Green card looks nice against your plant too. Oh, yes...us desert gals love green don't we?
Hugs, Becca

Lynnda said...

Wow...what a beautiful card... me too love green...and i always like the way you have stitches on your card... awesome!!!

Linda... I always like your tag... i love the vintage in it..and your mom is definitely sweet and pretty... I bet she made a line...!!!

Love it ....always do...xx

Catherine said...

Green oh lovely Green ~ it gives me so much joy as well. I have accents of green in my house and in my office ~ love it!

Your card is so pretty! You are giving me so many crafty ideas for when I start holidays on Thursday. I am hoping to get down into my craft room and make some cards to replenish my stock. I have a few new stamps I want to try out ~ fun!

I am sure your mom will love the beautiful tag you made for her!

Have a lovely day Linda!
xo Catherine

cnelson said...

Oh such incredibly lovely projects!! Your mom is going to be so thrilled with that tag! Happy Birthday to her!

Anonymous said...

Linda...i love your creations...the green card is so cute but the tag for your mom is over the top!!! HUGS ~
~victoria~

A.Marie said...

Green is such a lovely color! I love the card you did, but I love the tag even more!! That picture of your Mom so pretty! :)

Lynn Stevens said...

Well Linda, You are the hostess with the mostess! A Lovely sample and such a pretty green as well. I hope your Mom has a wonderful birthday and your tag for her is beautiful.
BTW I love the song your playing on your blog, its one of my favorites!
hugs Lynn

Heather Rogers said...

Loving the green! She will love her tag. That is a beautiful picture of your mom. :)

Netty said...

Smashing photos, great card and tag, love them all. Annette x

BelleSouth said...

Linda, what a great tag for your Mom!! Love it! Bet she did too.

Best,
Rebecca

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Absolutely fab, I love green and your card is super lovely. And I'm sure your Mum will love the tag ;) I do! xxx

Sonya Ann said...

You are so crafty. I love the card but the tag is so thoughtful. I guarantee that she will love it!
Have a great week!

Suzanne C said...

Love green too! Will have to see if I can squeeze this into my cardmaking! Love your tag for your mom it is so sweet. Love the green card for your challenge too!.

Kirsty Girl said...

Super nice!