Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I’ve Been Framed…

Hello Friends.,
It's time for another fun challenge over at City Crafter Challenge Blog.
The Sweet and Talented Cheryl is our Host this week and has
come up with a great challenge..  I had so much fun with this one!
I've Been Framed.. 
Cheryl wants you alter a frame or use a frame in your project. 


059.CR2

I know by looking at this photo This just looks like a flat card but look below.
It looks like a frame.. 
I just love this violet polka dot paper.  And this stamp set I got from SU..
I just love it. 


061.CR2

It sets up and looks like a frame..  I got the instructions off of splitcoast stampers. 
Here is the LINK.

063.CR2

This beautiful flower was sent to me by Ros awhile ago.. 
It matches this card perfectly..
Thanks Ros..  It is soooo pretty..

056.CR2


So there you have it.. Another fun challenge over at CCCB!
I just want to say that last week the entries were all so beautiful.. 
I really enjoy see so much wonderful talent.. 
To get all the details or to see all the other entries you can hop on over to 


266.365
Yep, I am still here in Sunny So California.. We are having a great time.. 
I will be back with some photo later this week. 
I will try to make it around to see what everyone is up to but if I don't make
it by to say Hi..  I am sorry and I will catch up with you soon.. 


Hugs, Linda

26 comments:

G Peplow said...

WOW that's a gorgeous frame, I just love the colours, the stamping and flower's fabulous. Hope you're still having a great holiday, totally jealous over here, big hugs:0) xxx

Chris said...

This is so beautiful, Linda. Gorgeous shades of purple and the flower is scrummy.

I'm green with envy here in the cold, windy north west of England. :) Have a fabulous time.

Jean Franks Beck said...

Wow - this is really amazing, and so beautiful. I will have to look this up. Have lots of fun in Sunny SoCal!

Becca said...

Oo I'm really lovin' the purple here! That really is cool how it's like a frame too. Glad you are having a blast, chat with you soon!

Netty said...

Oh wow Linda this is a fabulous elegant frame, loving everything about it. Enjoy your vacation. Annette x

Unknown said...

gorgeous frame and love the photo -- enjoy your vacation in california

Lisa Gordon said...

You are amazing Linda!
Just beautiful!

Lynnda said...

WOW... Linda... my friend... this so beautiful... love the stamping JOB... you did so well... and lucky you ...I heart the rose too...perfect for this card!!! Ahh nice ... I'm cold here... Enjoy your holiday my friend... hugs...xoxo

Catherine said...

Such a pretty sparkly flower Linda! Exquisite!

Sunny California is looking good! Have fun!
xo Catherine

Emily Keaton said...

Your card is BEAUTIFUL, Linda! What a super duper frame. And that rose? Drop-dead gorgeous. I love how it sparkles!!

Davi said...

Your card is fabulous Linda! I love the way you created the frame with my fav color. The image and the shimmery flower are beautiful. Love that awesome shot you got. Makes me want to be there also :) Have fun!

Ros said...

This is truly fabulous Linda ... and I had totally forgotten that I sent those flowers! Enjoy your trip ... send me some sunshine... please?

June Houck said...

Precious & perfect card, Linda. Heartfelt thanks is my all-time favorite SU set :)

cnelson said...

Perfectly lovely Linda!!! Have fun in SoCal! I just got back!

Tracy said...

I love how your frame card turned out! The soft purples are so pretty and Ros's flower is the perfect match for your card. Hope your having tons of fun! Hugs!

Ginny said...

Your card is so lovely. I thought it looked very much like a frame. Very creative. I love the flower and ribbon-the perfect touch. I love that stamp set from SU! I miss that stamp.

Linda Breedlove said...

This is so amazing... and the flower - out of this world gorgeous!
Have a great time!

Deb Hickman said...

Gorgeous, love the sparkly flower. Xxxxx

Joanna K said...

That's a gorgeous card, Linda! The stamped flower is beautiful, lovely frame and the big flower just amazing!!! xx

Audrey Pettit said...

Oooh, what a gorgeous card, Linda! Totally looks like a frame to me! Love, love, love the dimension to this, and love that flower stamp. I have that set, too. You are totally inspiring me to break it out. I think your stamping is gorgeous. Love that you have different tones of purple on the flower.

G Peplow said...

Hi there my crafty friend, Just a quick hello to thank you for dropping by and leaving some super comments, big smiles:0) Hope you're still enjoying your break and the weather is being kind?:0) xxx

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Heart stoppingly stunning, hun! The colours palette is lovely and I love both flowers, the stamped one and the 3D beauty! xx

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty card Ros! Hope you have a fab time on your vacation!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Linda, I'm glad you showed the project from another angle. It is truly gorgeous! And I'm so happy to see that older SU set taking pride of place. :) Thanks for having me as your Guest Designer this week. It's truly an honor.

Suzanne C said...

WOw. I am so behind. I missed all the beautiful projects on your blog. Love the pretty lavendars on this and the way you framed the flowers. The vellum flower is gorgeous!

Gerri Herbst said...

Gorgeous card, so pretty. Also your photography is wonderful too! take care, gerri