Monday, November 28, 2011

Sweet Friends.....


Let us be grateful to people who make us happy;
They are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
    ~Marcel Proust



I am just popping in today to say
Happy Birthday to my best friend,
I met Becca about 15 years ago.
We met at work and we both played tennis.
That is all it took to start this great friendship 
we have for so many years!
I do hope you have a Happy day my friend!!!



*****  


Also I wanted to tell you about a sweet soul I met this 
weekend!  We met through our blogs!
And then in person!


Me And Terry

We have been been commenting on each others blogs for some time
now..  And when I was in her neck of the woods
we decided to try to meet up.
I am so happy we did.. Her and her husband are such a wonderful
couple.  We are hoping to met up again sometime in the future..


****


Well, since we are on the subject of friends and blogs
I signed up for a post card swap and the sweet CG was my swap
partner.. 


This was the lovely tag she sent me!


And here is the awesome Post card she sent.. 
I LOVE IT..
Such cool stitching on it!



She also sent me this little metal soldered box. 
So Cool..

I just love everything!!  To see all the other who played
in the swap you can hop over to HERE!


So glad you stopped by..

Hugs, Linda

30 comments:

cnelson said...

Lovely post Linda!!

Catherine said...

Such a wonderful post Linda! Love all your photos too. How fun to meet a blog friend. And a very big happy birthday to Becca! I hope she has a fantastic day!

You have a lovely Monday sweet Linda!
xo Catherine

Valerie-Jael said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely pictures and friendships! Valerie

Davi said...

Isn't it fun to meet people in person after you have only met on line!! Love the beautiful flower shot Linda and such fun goodies on your swap! Have a wonderful week:)

Terry said...

Lovely post, Linda! It truly was a pleasure and such fun to meet you and your wonderful husband. I certainly look forward to our next encounter! Well my friend, have a fantastic week!

Becca said...

Aw, thanks for the sweet birthday wishes my dear friend! I got a little teary eyed when I read this, and YOU know why. :-) I love that photo of you and Terry. So many cool goodies you got too!

Gillian Olson said...

Happy Birthday Becca and hi to your new friend Terri. Great post.

LeAnne said...

What a gift your friendship is! Love the quote...I must remember that one.

Sylvia said...

Happy Birthday to Becca! Your photo's are gorgeous, Linda. How fun to meet your blog friend. Friends are so precious! and blog friends are so wonderful, they are always there with you. Have a wonderful day.

Anonymous said...

what fun meeting up with a blog friend!

Deanna said...

How nice that you were able to meet up with a blog friend. I am certainly hoping to do that one day. And Happy Birthday to your friend, Becca. Lovely, lovely post!!

Ros said...

How lovely to meet up with a blog friend ... Love your photos and your gifts ...

Janna Werner said...

Great photos again, always nice seeing your beautiful face. You received a lot of gorgeous things, Linda! Have a great day :) Janna

Deb Hickman said...

How lovely to meet up with your blog friend. I love the swap goodies too.xxxx

TexWisGirl said...

so cool to meet a blogger pal in person! i hope to do so soon!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What lovely photos you have here, and so fun to see blog friends met up in real life, isn't that the coolest thing?
And I love your happy mail too!

Kmcblackburn said...

How awesome to meet up with another blogger! Fun, fun, fun! Have a wonderful day :)

Kathy

Lynnda said...

What a great post Linda... Its always nice to meet up with our blogger friends... hugs..xoxo

Patrice said...

I love that you got to meet up with a blog friend! Great photo!

Nancy said...

Blog friends are so awesome. Love that you met up with one of your besties "in real life!"

Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I appreciate it so much. :)

Gina Kleinworth said...

How great that you were able to meet in person- I know a few bloggers that I would love to meet one day! :)

Nadege, said...

That is so lovely.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeee meeting new friends and loving your happy mail!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Reena said...

Always so special to meet a blog friend. Beautiful smiles by both of you!

Mona Pendleton said...

Wonderful post Linda!

June Houck said...

So sweet, Linda! Thanks for the smile :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, how wonderful! Happy birthday to your bff. And how cool that you got to meet a bloggy buddy in real life. :)

Anonymous said...

How lovely to be able to meet up with your blogging friend, looks like you had a wonderful time
Hugs Julie P

Suzanne C said...

Sounds lovely to meet up with a blogging friend. What a lovely mail post to receive too!

CG said...

Hi Linda, Wow, I'm so glad you liked my swap package. Great photos! That little box, or nicho, is from Mexico. They looked great sprayed with glimmer mist! Happy New Year! -CG.