I am back to share with you a little bit of
But before I start I just wanted to say thanks so much
for so many kind and heartwarming comments on my last post.
This is such a wonderful community here in blogland
it makes my heart smile.
1. We sold our house… It took less than a week to sell.
They weren't lying when they said the market was hot right now.
2. We will be making the move into Big Bertha (our trailer)
in less than 3 weeks. Yikes. I didn’t expect it all to happen so soon!
But we are ready... Bring it on...
3. You're wondering why we named our trailer Big Bertha?
Because I love the name Bertha.. It was my Grandmothers name.
BERTHA FAYE MAGEE..
Who wouldn't love a name like that.
She was one of the feisiest redhead Irish ladies you would ever want to meet.
Boy do I miss her. She knew how to spoil her grandchildren.
4. You know your life must be a little bit boring when you can’t
even think of Five random things to write about.
I think that will all be changing very soon.
5. We are headed down to Arizona tomorrow to visit
Bertha Faye Magee’s daughter.. Yes I ‘m talking about my Mom.
What ever you are up to this weekend
I hope you enjoy it…