I know this is my second post this week.
I'm as shocked as you are but I've been wanting to
play along with some of my favorite Meme's.
Back when we were in Imperial Beach, CA we were backed up to a
fence and that fence was covered in these beautiful Morning Glories.
On the other side of the fence was a Bird Refuge.
Just these red finches every now and then.
And then when least expected I saw him there.
Yep, Right there on the other side of the fence.
A Great Blue Heron. I'm pretty sure he was checking me out. LOL
He didn't hang around too long.
I guess he saw I had my camera and he was off.
What an awesome wing span this guy had.
Playing along with
And now for
So glad to have Nancy back, Now I just have to get in the groove
of posting randomness. LOL So here we go
1. We are a little bit further up the California coast in San Luis Obispo
2. We are making our way up to Oregon for our summer hosting job.
It starts on April 1. Yep April fools day, I hope that's not a bad sign.
3. I am pretty excited about this hosting job as it is right on the Ocean.
4. The draw back will be the towns that are close by are really small.
So it will be a drive to do our shopping.
5. The best part is that it is only a 3 hour drive to Portland.
And we all know who's in Portland right.
My Daughter and SIL and my Grandson.
Thanks so much my friends
I do hope you all have a fabulous weekend.
Till next time.