Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Perfect Mother's Day Weekend!

My hope are that every mother out their had a wonderful weekend! For me it was the perfect weekend....On Saturday we spent the morning at the Henderson Art fest. The weather that morning was perfect, and I had so much fun just browsing all the art booths.







This was such a cool sculpture that was I had to get a shot of it! You can't tell but it was a very tall sculpture at least 5 feet tall! Very cool!

This was some side walk art that a lot of people were doing out there at the art show! We were their pretty early so most of the people were still working on there pastel art! Or maybe it was chalk?
What ever it was it look pretty cool!

After spending a beautiful morning at the art show, we took a drive out to bullhead city to have lunch with my Mother & Mother in-law. There was a whole gang of us there for mothers day! It was such a nice visit!

I was a little sad that my daughter couldn't come with us. But I did spend this evening with her and her husband. She knows me so well.... for mothers day she got me a little basket full of craft goodies!

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me!

Linda

3 comments:

Becca said...

Aw, love you pictures Linda, glad you had a nice Mother's Day weekend. Did you buy anything at the art fest? From the looks of your photos, you know I would've had to "buy" something! You know me!

Crissi Harvey said...

glad you had a good mothers day Linda. just by looking at your photos i think i would have spent a fortune at the art fest

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Glad you had a nice weekend, belated Happy Mother's Day!
I need to get to Vegas fast, I love art fest!